Sunday, June 29, 2008

Specially for you once again. Goodbye.

Photobucket
" so fall out my head, out of my hand "

&Boy, perhaps its time that i should let everythinq qo.
Honestly, im still planninq to wait for you,
But holdinq on to somethinq that will never be the same anymore and its never gonna be mine, i feel so dumb, so stupid, just like a fool.

Lettinq qo of someone who is so important to me is hard, but holding on to someone who i know is not gonna be mine is even harder.

Your feelings towards me has already faded lonq lonq aqo.
&Time has proven to me that its already the fact and i shld have accepted this fact long ago.
Thanks for the care and love you showered on me in the past. It'll be memories, sweet sweet memories.
Though times spent with you were short, but those times spent with you were the happiest time i ever had.
I'll never forget how The first time i get to know you, the First time meeting you, the First time chatting with you. The First time you bring me to see doctor when i'm sick.
All this will never be forgotten.
& i hope you won't forget too.
i've trying my best to changed. & i did changed alot. have you notice? or you didn't bother to do so? nvm.

I am sorry that i've create alot of nonsense and gave you alot of trouble. :)
I'll kept my promises that i've made to you.
I won't cry anymore, but i can't be 100% sure that i won't cry again.
Cause sometimes i'll think of you and cry silently.
I won't cut my wrist anymore, neither will i smoke to destress.

i've been updating my blog.
You say that you will come and read my blog everyday yea.
Have you been reading it?. i hope you did.
Promise me that you will update me with your life too, alrights?
You will still ring me up to chat de, right?

You keep askinq me to move on.
You asked me to find back a new me.
I'm trying, trying my very best to, really.
I'm movinq on.

And i've already leave everything to FATE.
And i've learnt what's gone is gone, If we'r meant to be, we will still be together one fine day.

I'm gonna smile like nothing has happened again.
Carry on with my life like what you told me to.
I hope in your heart i'll still be the xiao zhu that you knew, &i hope i won't be forgotten by you.
Like this, i'm already contented :D

Take care boy, i hope that girl who's with you by ur side now is takinq good care of you and i hope she's not like me who only know how to piss you off, always giving you attitude, only know how to hurt you, making you worry. And i hope she'll appreciate you more than i do, cause i think my heart is already dead, numb by now.
Do eat all ur meals on time, don't skip ur meals k?
Do Ring me up, if you need a listening ear cus i'll always be there for you.

You gonna go serve the NS in a couple of months, do enjoy urself with the leftover time.
I really hope i will be able to meet you up before you go serve the NS.
will i be able to?


No matter where you are, you'r always remembered by me. ((:



Goodbye my love, Goodbye.

No comments: