Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Y screwed up

Love Hurts
"i left a scars on my wrist to make myself remember how you've hurt me."

Disappointed+sad+angry=hurt

im hurting myself again.

i'm feeling so rotten inside out.
ya ya, everything is my fault.
i've already apologised.
what more do u want?

why are you giving me those kind of attitude?
do i deserve it?
ya, mayb i really deserved it la.

perhaps i should wash my hands off everything.
i'm feeling extremely hurt deep inside, why can't you just understand how i feel?
why must you keep saying hurtful words again & again????

i know u won't even bother or care.

nevermind.

forget it, forget it.
bad things always falls upons me.

i need beer.
someone please drunk me, pls.

life sucks.
love hurts.

FUCK OFF!

it's all a dream, i'm still dreaming.
something which i should have woke up from long ago.

No comments: