Thursday, June 19, 2008

i'm feeling oh-so guilty

Photobucket



HELLOS MEOWS-OS (:


Before i continued blogging, firstly, i hereby just wanna apologies to pete. i know you might be reading my blog, i just wanna say im really sorry about last night.i know u ain't angry about it, but i super duper guilty. i didn't know that u really cabbed down all the way to my house to look for me even though is already 2 am plus in the morning and u even have to work early in the morning. And i didn't went down to look for you and make you wait. honestly, i'm really touched.

Secondly, to yan conq. thanks for lendinq me ur listening ear and call me up immediately when u know i was crying and console me. though u always likes to quarrel with me alot in school, BUT BUT BUT.. i now know u ain't that really bad la. i just wanna say, THANK YOU DUDE~

& lastly, not forgetting my dearest HUIZHI BUDDY! BUDS, you are the best! no words can describe how important you are to me! (i'm sorry, i know i'm being mushy here.) i just wanna say I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!.




And before you continue scrolling down, this post is gonna be a long and super cam-whored post with lots of photos!





....



....



....





0h wells, i meet up with my catherine darling today in the afternoon.


yulinq was supposed to join us too, but due to some reason she couldn't make it.
went to dine in at Just Acia for late lunch.

Photobucket


i must say the food there is super nice and make ur money worth it.



all the set meals comes with free flow of drinks and ice creams! and the pricing are below 10bucks.
the amount servinq of food is really more than enough full ur stomach.
i couldn't even finished up the food.


my darling girl ordered curry chicken set meal.



Photobucket



Photobucket





while i ordered the Tori Katsu set meal.



Photobucket



Photobucket





i cam-whored with my catherine darling too.


its been ages since i last took with her!



Photobucket




Photobucket
i wanna kiss her, but she dun let mi kiss her. =x




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




then went walkinq awhile, i bought myself a top.




went to look for yulinq aftermath, b'cus we worried bout her so went 0ver to acc her. and so coincidence that see thenq was also on her way to look for yulinq.

and i PS pete againn!! i was supposed to meet him up but.. i'm sorry, girlfriends come first. really really sorry! forgive me ya. (:


we headed to mac, cus the three 0f them was damn hungry, while i was still damn full due to heavy late lunch earlier on.. heh.

then the mac turned into zoo because of us. wanna know why i say that? scroll down for details. hiak hiak.




Pardon us for those Unglam looks.




...




...




...




First Shot - See no evil




Photobucket




Second Shot - Hear no evil




Photobucket




Third shot - Speak no evil




Photobucket




Photobucket




Fourth shot - Bo chup




Photobucket




Photobucket




Fifth Shot - They Bully me




Photobucket




Sixth Shot - Rabbit, Elephant, Cat




Photobucket




Seventh Shot - Arbish




Photobucket




It's time for some serious shots.




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Me and see theng sis !




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


P.S. MIND YOU! DON'T CONTINUED SCROLLING DOWN IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST ME. IF YOU DO, PLEASE KINDLY EXIT MY BLOG. THANK YOU!




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket





well, Girlfriends are my first piority for now.

girls, i really enjoy that night spend with you people. how i wish time will just stop there.
school is gonna start for you girls, while mine have only just started. And i don't know when will i be seeing you girls again. Sometimes, i really wish my girlfriends are 24/7 there for me but its impossible, everybody have their own things to do.
Girls, meet up soon alrights? remember, No matter how busy you girls are, do give each other a call okays? Miss you all! (:





On the other hand, i may seems to be alright.
but honestly speaking, i'm not.
i'm trying to smile and laugh so as not to make my friends worried for me.
that day, those words you said to on the phone is really harsh and hurting, do you know that?

i really don't understand why you always must use harsh words on me.
its really v.hurting.

No comments: