Friday, June 13, 2008

你最近还好嗎?

what have you been doinq lately?
the last i had a phone chat with you was last sunday.
i've so much things to share with you, feel like updating you about my every day life.
i'm did try to contact you this few days but i always can't get through you.
you stood a v.important position in my heart.
whenever i have problems, the first person i thought of was still YOU.
hais.

OR..
have i been forgotten by you already?.
my holidays are here.
can i date u 0ut to slack, chill and do some catchin-up with you?.
its been awhile since we last met each other.


HELLOS all (:
my holidays are here already.
i've 3 weeks free time to waste.
DATE me 0ut people!

didn't went school today.
was really v.tired, due to the training i had the day before at balestier. so couldn't get up on time.
sorry penq hock, PS u today in school!
i know u were alone. arghh. sorry. i'm feel so guilty.

i'm not really in a good mood now.
quarrelled with dad earlier on.
whatever.
he just forever don't know what's on my mind, forever don't know what i want.
forget it.

chatting on phone now with him now.
looks like he is gonna be real busy.
i guess i won't be able to meet him during the holidays le ba.
suan le..
expected de.
i seems to have lots of things to tell him.
but time is always not enough.
and i don't know why whenever i chat with him till half-way, i just can't control & cry.
my heart is still feeling v.pain.


everything is like not the same as before already.
every morning, i was still hoping he will call me.
i still miss him calling me to asked "have i eaten"? "eat le ma"? "what are you doing now?"
i know its impossible anymore.
i'm still dreaming!!
all this will only happened in my dream!!!
xin zhen de hen tong, hen tong.
i'm still crying every night.
hais.

nvm.
take care of yourself ba..

Goodbye.

No comments: