Monday, June 02, 2008

Photobucket

i find myself falling again and again.
i'm going through a tough period, i'm struggling.
i hope you would still cared, but it seems like there are some others who needs u more than i do.
i don't expect much from you anymore.
the way you treat me now, i understand which position i stood.

all i yearn for was only to have a chance to sat down & had a good chat with you.
but seems like its impossible.
i had so much things to chat about with you, wanting so much to share with you about my daily adventures like what i always used to do, but but BUT.. whenever i hear ur voice, im loss of words.

i'm so useless, isn't?
i ain't strong as what i thought i am.
i hate to put a mask pretending that i'm strong infront of people ard me.
Because the feeling of pretending simply sucks & seriously i must say, i don't feel good at all!

enough said.

Back to the topic.
school as usual today.
i'm feeling yipee happy to see my yan binq girl in school today cus i had lots of sorrows to pour to her.
and she's been sucha sweetie that she keep trying to cheer me up making me n0t to think of him.
thanks girl, sorry to make you worrying for me so much. loves.


Malaysia Trip on saturday (:

Went back to malaysia early in the morning on saturday to visit my grandmother.
i know its a sudden decision made, because my grandmother is ill.
so my mum & her sisters, brothers decided to call everyone back to visit my grandmother and at the same time had dinner together to do some catching - up.

Well, never regret going back because i did had the thought of not going back.
its nice to get together to see all my cousins cause we seldom can get to see each other.
& im missing them right now already.
hopefully we can see each other again soon.

and people, know what?
we went to resturant to eat, a total of 21 of us.
guess how much is the bill?
e total amt was RM 888!!
fucking ex la!

didn't tke really took photos.
i only had photos of my baby cousins, shall post my baby cousin pics then.
he's so adorable luhs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
baby cousin with my brother

alright, im hitting the blankets soon.
i ain't feeling well now.

bye readers!
good nights. (:


&i miss youu.
i still can't get youu outta my mindd.

REPLIES OF TAGS :

[peii shann]: heyys..i m here..now den i realised eu changed blogg address lerhhs.hhass.hows lifee?
peii shann: pls link me kaes?

yea. i've change my blog link add already. how did you managed to find it? didn't knw that u've a blog too. i'll link ya up asap! link me too babe. im doinq fine currently. hw bout eu? tke cares ya.

[HUIZHI]: im okay, and i miss you! come back soon! =D

buddy, i misses youu too! :D

[unknown]: hi girlfriend, how are you? hope you move on with your life and don get into any relationship for a time being. i am sure there will be a guy out there who realli loves and cherish you as time pass

[unknown]: by the way i jus concern about you and nuthing much. cheers

hellos(: may i know u r? thanks for the tag anyway. i really appreciated it. i want to get on with my life too. but i can't seems to let him go and let everything go. i feel that i'm so useless. i don't know why there are so many heartbreakers ya. anyway, thanks for ur concern.

No comments: