Sunday, June 22, 2008

This post is specially just for you, please spend some time and read it.

Photobucket


I know you'll be readinq my blog.
This post is dedicated just for you.
I don't know how to tell you how i'm feeling deep inside so i quess writinq it here is the best place i could i think of.

Why can't you just spare me some time and talk to me nicely?
sometimes i just wanna talk to you.
But why must you use harsh words and hurting words on me again and again?
Do you know my heart breaks each time, tears drop each time whenever you treated me in this manner?
Just like what you did ytd?
Have i done something wrong?
If yes, could you please tell me?

Do you know i'm tryinq my best to maintain the friendship we had between us.
I don't wanna lose you again.
I'm really v.afraid that even as a friend, i might even lose you again.
I really really cherish and treasure 0ur friendship.

Just like last night.
I talked to you in Msn, disturb u abit.
Because i'm just finding something to chat with you, i mean nothing.
I'm sorry if i pissed u off.
you should know me well, i always like to disturb you here and there.
and I'm also just finding a conversation to start with.
I'm really v. afraid if one of us don't wanna take the initiative to talk to each other first, the distance between us will get wider and wider.
So i decided to take the initiative first.
But i don't understand why you gave me attitude in the end.
it really hurts, really damn hurtinq.

Now, no matter what attitude u gave me or what harsh word you use on me, i will keep quiet and tolerate it.
Because i know my attitude towards you in the past is really v.bad.
I don't know what to do to make it up for you.
So i guess by keepin quiet no matter how attitude you gave is the best way ba.

I know you do cared for me, you want me to listen.
that's why you will use harsh words on me at times.
I understand.
But i just want to tell you, i'm ain't strong as you think i am.
i'm weak.
Sometimes i really can't take harsh and hurtful words.

I hope you understand how i feel.
and i don't wanna our friendship to be broken.

Goodbye.

No comments: