Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Out with Bugis with Sis

Photobucket

Hellos Hellos Hellos (:
i'm back t0 bl0gginqq.

Last niqht, Pete the dumbpig was sucha a sweetie.
knowinq that i'm in a v.down mood, He came d0wn all the way to my hse and look for me.
I couldn't control my tears and cried infront of him.
arghh, sighs. so embrassinq.
Thanks dumb pig for lending me your shoulder to lean on to cry.
i'm sorry if i dirty ur clothes. haas.
And ur lame jokes really make me laugh my ass 0ff lahs!.
&thanks for sendinq me hme aftermath. (:

Dumb pig asked me to promise him the followinq :
1. Cannot cut my wrist again.
2. No smoking or drinking to destress.
3. Must smile.
4. Cannot went quiet suddenly when i'm outside with him.

i guess there are still some more, but i only remembered this few. oops! =x

Well, Today meet upp with Yan Binq Sis at clementi.
Headed to Bugis after that.

I asked Sis to acc me to go temple to pray as usual.
Then shop around, both of us bought a dress.
Yay! Got new dress. :D

wkdays are really suitable to shop at Bugis.
Cause there are no crowds, nobody will blocked ur view to look at things.
Unlike wkends, arghh.. ! you people, know what i mean. =x
then headed to youshinoya to had a late lunch, cus im craving for the food there.
its been awhile since i last dine in there too.

Photobucket

After finishing our lunch, we sat there and had a heart to heart session agns.
Told each 0ther our past.
I get emo a lil bit, but i'm alright thou.
Past are Past.
I'm gonna treat those past as a dream, something which had never ever happened before.

PHOTOS PHOTOS ! (:

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Recent pics of me!

okays, i know v.zi lian.

pardon me (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Like what dumb pig said to me, he don't worth my tears.
My tears are precious, i should cry for someone who worth my tears rather than him.
Right?

For those who cared, i'm recovering in process.
now i'm only 45% alright.
I'm still searching back the old me.

Hopefully, the bubbly cheerful XUELI will back soon. :DD


Goodbye readers.
Mwahs!

No comments: