Saturday, June 14, 2008

Y Promises are always meant to be broken

Photobucket

" People make promises is to accomplished a task that he/she had promised someone that they will fufil it. But people always break their promises.
Like what most people always say " promises are always meant to be broken ".
Since people always broke promises then what is the meaninq of "promises"?.



i really detest people who broke promises, they just makes mi feel v.disappointed with them.
Thus, i don't believe in the word "promise" anymore.


Today, i went downstairs and sit at the void deck all alone.
i was feeling so stressed up at home.
i was thinkinq about alot of things, alot of things was on my mind.

The burden weighing on me is suffocating me.
i need someone to share the burden with me.
i need a listening ear, a shoulder to lean on.

i was cryinq all alone at the void deck.
i then realised ... ...

i still LOVE HIM very much.
i still NEED HIM very badly.
i still WANTS HIM in my life.
i still MISS HIM very very much.

my life is so black and white without his presence.
can you still be my one & only and don't leave?. can?.

why does every guys i met, i will always be the one getting hurt in the end?
why? why? why?
is it, i don't deserved anyone's love at all?
why no matter what i do, nobody seems to appreciated?
why they can just forget everything in such a short time? why!!!!!


Dear god, will you please stop torturinq me?

Who will i run to?

You were the one who I could tell my deepest fears
And you were the one who always wiped away my tears
When he hurt me you were my prince sent straight from above
Like a fool I never saw you were falling in love
So now I've lost everything, cause now you say you're gone forever more
So who will I?

Who will I run to?
Who will I turn to?
Now that you've left me behind, who will dry my tears when I cry?
Who will I run to? And who will I turn to?
Now that you're not here, in my life

You were the one I took for granted all those years
And you were the one I should've known, it was so clear
How could I be so blind not to see what's before my eyes?
I'll get you back here with me if it takes the rest of my life

Cause I would do anything, cause I want you back forever more
So who will I?

Who will I run to? Who will I turn to?
Now that you've left me behind, who will dry my tears, when I cry?
Who will I run to? And who will I turn to?
Now that you're not here in my life

I will gladly journey 'cross the deep blue sea
If I could know that I would have you here with me
I realize that I was blind, but now I finally see I need you back here in my life...
Oh baby can it be?

Who will I run to? Who will I turn to?
Now that you've left me behind, who will dry my tears, when I cry?
Who will I run to? And who will I turn to?
Now that you're not here in my life

Who will be there for me? Who's gonna' rescue me?
Who's gonna' share my dreams?
Who's gonna' mend this broken heart...?

No comments: