Wednesday, June 11, 2008

YSafe home programme at balestier Ite.




when my alarm ranq today at 6am, i turned it off & happily went lala till 63oam and finally willinq to drag my ass off my bed.
my yan binq girl also overslept!! so she never call and woke me up too.
so i didn't give yan conq morninq call too. -.-
&he keep whininq and whininq about this the whole morninq.
han nah, han nah. will morninq call u tml la. =x

meet yan conq & the guys at boon lay control station, while yan binq meet us up at 0utram.
well, i always thought the destination to purple line is always v.bored and long.
but today with the companion of yan bing girl & the guys, the distance seems to be v.short.
maybe is b'cus i've always travelled there alone smetimes? so that's why i've that kind of feelin?


0h well, when we reached Boon kenq, the weather seems to be playing with us.
it was raining at that time.
& we don't even know the way to balestier ITE.
so we try our luck & walked under the rain.
AND i tell u... from boon keng mrt station to Balestier ite is damns damns far la.
AH BEN, is indeed v.far!


finally, we reached.
&wow, Balestier Ite is BIG!
their multi-purpose hall got air-con somemore lo. i like, i like. heh.
Unlike ours!


anyway, what's safe home programme about?
basically, safe home programme is about dealing with elderly who is above the age of 65.
every saturday we will voluteered ourself to go those elderly housinq estate to help them install door bells, grab bars, shower head. etc etc.
sounds interesting uh?


and today we went through lots of training!
& i learned how to drill holes, install door bells...
heh, who say all this things ONLY GUYS can do??!
GIRLS also can, OK!
we really did have lots of fun today!
i was funny throughout the whole training sessions.
& my classmates all labelled me as "crazy char bo" "mad girl".
yes, im xueli - the "siao char bo"
haha.
& i even can make new friends with people from dover, ang mo kio & balestier!
ha. they are really v.funny funny people.
honestly, i see no handsome hunks there. BUT.. i did saw ONE! i mean, ONE ONLY! haha.


everything ends at about 5.
&im very very tired now due to those "HARDcore training".
and on our way back to the mrt station, we were lost!
almost have the urge to took cab back. -.-"
oh well, tml still needa go back for training again. bored bored.
and tml is my duty to wake up YAP PECK HOCK & YAN CONG!
hopefully, i won't wake up late again.



...

...

...





sighs.
i always seems to be alright when i'm with my classmates.
i laughed, i joked with them.
but when i'm alone back at home.. i'm back to my old-self.
i turned emo, i cried, all those past flashed through my mind again.
and i don't like it at all.
its already been almost coming to a month and i'm still like this.
i'm still missing you as ever.
have you forgotten all about me already?

do you still regards me as ur fren?
WHY? WHY? WHY?????!!!!!!
why every guy just comes for awhile and goes off?
whenever i've already falls v.deep into, they will just goes off?
do you know how's the feeling like?
heart is still in pain...

i dun wish to lose anyone who is important in my life.


whatever.
i'm talking shit.


BYE.



REPLIES OF TAGS!

[Hui Min]: thats what you say, promise me ok? I din't wish to see you do that again ok! Sms me if you need someone.

yes girl(: i promised you! won't do it again. when i need someone, i will msq u k? holiday is cominq soon. please make a day specially free for me, okok? (:

[YL]: apart from crying..i don know wad to do...really...the feeling is awful...i wan to go back to the past when we nv met...but is impossible...take care of myself?i will..i wan to forget everything..

[YL]: but all seems to be useless...none of the things tt i done works...i really felt tt i am useless...

girl, didn't you told me that u'r alright already? u even consoled me! i dun wanna see u like this. i want back the old yuling that i used to know. BE strong. i know you can! jia you!

[kt]: hmm... i tot last time in ur section love again... is a photo?

hi kt, may i know what photo are you talking about?. i didn't put any photo in my section "love again" before.

No comments: