Friday, June 06, 2008

Photobucket

XUELI is currently down with flu and a slight fever.

i'm sick again! i'm so weak.
how great it is to be sick at this moment when i'm like so moody+heartbroken+frustrated.
Good. everythinq falls on me at one shot.

i only had one meal for today, which is my lunch i had with huizhi buddy.
i've no appetite at all.

&at the same time quarrelled with my parents over some issue. what-the-fish!
i've got no mood to quarrelled with them.
whatever, nag at me for all they wants.

can't i have some peace, uh?

i'm so fucked up with everything.

and i seems like a nobody to you now, right?
not even a friend i guess.
u don't even wanna let me know things about you, don't even wanna talk to me.
nevermind, its okay.

Before i go,
thanks for those tags given at my tagboard.
you people are such a sweetie.
though some, i might not know who you are.
but those encouragement and consoling are appreciated.

0nce again, a big thank you to all peeps and readers. ((:

give me some more time ya.

Goodbye all readers.
Mwacks!

"only you can make me smile again."

No comments: