Monday, July 07, 2008

Sorry

Emo

Baby, i'm sorry about today.
I make you worried for me, and even make you drop tears infront of me.
I know i've disappointed you for not puttinq 100% trust on you.
But that doesn't mean that i don't trust you at all.

Yes, i admit i've not really walk out of the darkness of my past.
I'm still afraid that i'll get hurt.
I know i'm being selfish and too protective over myself.
I'm sorry, i shouldn't compared you with those guys i've met earlier on.
You'r different from them, yes you are.
I should have confidence in you instead.

Thanks for your understandinq, give me sometime ya.
I know i shouldn't keep everything to myself, i should voice out how i feel deep inside.
I promise you from today onwards, i won't hide my sorrows to myself anymore.
I'll share my problems with you.

Now, i then realised...
I'm not alone anymore, this time is me and you.
i shouldn't only care about my own feelings.

Lastly, one last thing.
Baby, i can ensure you that i'm not gonna give up our relationship easily and i promised i'm not gonna leave you.

Photobucket

I'll never let you go.

I don't have the mood to blog.
Will reply all tags and blog in the next post.

Goodbye. (:

No comments: