Monday, July 28, 2008

Birthday Celebration, Continued ...

Photobucket



HELLOS :D

0n my actual birthday that day, meet up with Baby. Headed over to Baby's house slacked, prepared then off to jp to meet up with huili & yushu.

&Buddy, yea. its indeed been awhile since the both of us had meet to go shopping.
Find one day and meet up for shopping alrights?
i really miss shopping with you ya.

Alright, we had subway for dinner.


Photobucket


shots taken by huili ((:


PhotobucketPhotobucket


We went separated ways aftermath.
Baby went back to my house for celebration.



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Indeed u had a wonderful eighteen birthday this year. And i wish for a simple birthday celebration with my beloved girlfriends and boyfriend. and indeed my wish was granted. thanks people. ((:


My babyboy and me :D


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

My dearest:


I will be with you always, forever, infinity and until i hold my last breath. i love you, my dumbass! (:

No comments: