Thursday, July 10, 2008

i've been taqqed by huili to do the followinq qns lonq lonq time ago. And now finally i found the time to do it. sorry sorry.



And here it goes.



Instruction : Remove 1 question from above && add in your personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 10 people in your list && list them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.



(01) What is my full name?

Sherlyn Thin Xue Li (:

(02) Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?

Japan, I wanna see the pretty babes and handsome hunks there.

(03) What's your favourite thing(s) to do?

Shopping, Singing, Cam-whorinq, Disturbing my boyfriend. :D

(04) If today is your last day to live in this world, how would you spent it?

I will spend it with my love ones and try everything which i haven't gotten a chance to do it.

(05) If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?

World Peace.

(06) Do you believe you can survive without money?

Of course Not. We are living in a country where money is important more than anything. As what people say, "No Money, No Talk." agree?

(07) Do you encourage girls to admit their love to the guys?

Yes, of course i encourage. If you really like the guy, just go for it. Don't wait and wait, who knows you might regret for not admitting your love to the guy.

(08) What do you dream of doing in the future?

Open a shop of my own.

(09) List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you.

Cheerful, A good buddy that i can confide my sorrows with, A good buddy of mine.

(10) What makes you happy?

When i can spent most of my time with my loves.

(11) What type of person do you hate most?

Backstabbers, Hypocrite, Unhygenie and those who don't respect the elderly.


(12) Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?

Married to my Pete Baby, having a stable income, leadinq a happy and peaceful life with him. :D


(13) If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend, do you feel like having one now?

i've already met the one who really dote & love me.

(14) Who is the most important person in your life?

Girlfriends, Boyfriend and family.


(15) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

Everythinq in my life is very important.


(16) If you have a chance to change your life, what would you want to change?

My current financial, i wanna have a stable income.

(17) If you are given a chance to re-live your life, would you live it the way you are living now?

Yes, because i'm already contented with what i have now.

(18) Are you courageous to tell a person that you like him/her?

Yes, I am. I don't wish to regret in the end.

(19) Would you rather follow your heart or mind when deciding for the right one?

Both of them.


(20) What would you consider about when you stead with a guy/girl??


I'll see if he's willing to overcome every problems with me. And mostly importantly, will love and dote me.

Alright, I'm done!

i'll update my blog again soon. :D

sorry for not updating often.

Goodbye readers ((:

No comments: