Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Officially eighteen !

Photobucket

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF! (:

& 0h-so finally i'm officially eighteen! LALA~
Getting older and older each year. -.-


I wanna thanks the followinq people for your birthday wishes.


Those who wished me through friendster comments/messages:


Eunice, Ahjen, Tan sen, Qi Yin, Ah KEN, Ting Ting, Candis, XinYi, Dennis, Yukiko(yanbing), Yunnie, Nick.


Those who wished me on the phone:


Baby Pete, Xin Yi girlfriend, Huili Buddy.


Those who wished me through sms:


Yan Binq Sis, Yuling, Aqidah, Peiyu, Catherine, Yukai, Yan Cong, Peng Hock.


Those who left a tag to wish me:


Huili, Laogong, Hui Zhen, Tiffany


And not forgetting my dearest hui zhi Buddy!

Photobucket

thanks for those presents received. ((: loves.

will update again about my birthday celebration.

kinda of busy lately.

stay tuned!

goodbye. (:

mwahs.


No comments: