Monday, July 14, 2008

Photobucket

had some misunderstandinq with Baby yesterday.
i ignored Baby.
Baby gave me alot of missed call but i didn't ans it.
With0ut any hesitation, without even bother how messy his hair is, baby rush down all the way to my doorstep.
Daddy opened the door for him and Baby rushed into my room, kneel down and keep apologisinq to me.

Upon seeing how sincere and how worried Baby is, i couldn't help and forgive Baby. (:
i then realised, Baby really do care about me.
i'm sorry Baby, yesterday i was totally freak 0ut.
i don't know what i'm doinq and thus throw temper at you.
thanks for ur understandinq and always never failed to be there for me when i needed you.
i love you my silly baby.

So Baby joined us for dinner.
Mama still treats me v.coldly but talked to Baby in a v.nice manner.
Daddy did talk to Baby too.
Seems like Daddy has already accepted baby.
But i don't understand why mama is still treating me like this.
Am i thinkinq too much or what?
i don't know, don't wish to think about it either.
i'm v.tired with it already.

After Dinner, Baby and I went Shop shop around.
Cause i wanna spend more time with baby.
Baby & I ordered Couple Tee, and hopefully i could get it by tml!
YAY! YAY!
Went home aftermath, baby stay at my hse to watch TV awhile before going back. :D


Anyway,

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO YAN BING SIS! (:
stay pretty and happy ya.
will update about sis b'dae celebration tml ~

stay tuned.
i'm off to lala land.
nights all.


"To maintain a good relationship, sometimes one has to step back and give in to another party. If neither one of us want to take the first step and give in to the other party, it will just lead to neverendinq quarrels.
And Baby has done his part to maintain it." loves baby <3

No comments: