Saturday, July 26, 2008

Birthday celebration

Photobucket




Hellos earthling (:
i'm back to bloqqinq again. like so finally i found time to blog.

Last Sat, i had a advance birthday celebration with my friends.
Meet boyfriend up first.
Then Yan binq & Catherine joined in.

Went over to meet huizhi buddy, together with elvin & buddy's little cousin, qian hui. (:
Dined in at Bugis Ajitei.

Had lots of fun with them.
elvin keep teasing buddy's little cousin. Lol! they really v.funny lahz.


Buddy's little cousin shi cute de lo. :D


Photobucket


Photobucket



then i was requested to tke a kissing photo with boyfriend.

Buddy lahz! her idea~ LOls!





here it is . . . . . .





Photobucket




LALA ~


though it was just a v.short gathering spent with buddy, but i did enjoy myself ya. i don't know when will i meet buddy up again, she is leavinq for china soon and she's gonna be there for 6 weeks sighs! i'm sure gonna miss you like Fuck!. hais. BUDS, hopefully we'll meet up again soon ya before you leave for china. ((:

afterwhich, me, baby, yan binq and catherine headed to douby ghaut to meet see theng. she has already reached there long long time ago. argh. sorry to let you wait ya.

went to dine at Just Acia.

Had lots of catching-up with the girls. And i'm sorry Baby if i did left you out at times.


When girls are together in the toilet ...


this is where crazy cam-whoring starts ...


...


...



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



went shopping ard plaza sing with the girls.
Girls, thanks for the day! i really enjoyed myself that day with you girls ya!
meet up soon again. i love you, girls! mwahs.




After bidding goodbye with them.
Baby bring me to another place.
Cause baby said he had a surprise for me. Tsk.



Baby bring me to esplanade.
While on the way there ...



Baby: baby, i've got something to tell you... but you must promised you cannot angry wor.

Me: Huh?. what thing?? say say.

Baby: Actually .. i didn't get your birthday present. Cause the person lahz... ... engrave ur name wrongly. Blah Blah ...

Me: (Went Silent) Ignore Baby.



I ignored Baby, didn't wanna talk to him. I was kinda of disappointed.

Then suddenly...



Baby popped out with this ...


Photobucket





COUPLE RING ! ~



Baby lied to me. humphs.

the moment he pop this out, i cried.
i'm feelinq so touched and angry at the same time lahz. naughty baby ((:



The next day, my parents bring me to Boon Lay Resturant to eat.
Baby tagged along too.
My parents treat baby damns good lo.
Ordered so many good food for Baby to eat. haha.




My dearest Baby. thanks for all things you've done for me.
The most wonderful present i received this year was "YOU".
Really thank god for giving me you to me.
i love you baby ((;



Shall blog till here.
bye readers. ((:
mwahs.

No comments: