Thursday, July 17, 2008

Random




i uploaded this video just for some entertainment.
it's quite a old video already, but its funny.
see it if you are bored ba.
Baby show it to me and it really make me lauqh lahs.
&Baby is imitates how the person sing and keep sinqing it to me. LMAOS~


Just read huizhi buddy's bloq.
i must say, i'm havinq the same situation as buddy.
feelinq kind of pissed off and stress up this few days.
cried infront of boyfirend a few times when i'm with him.
Luckily, i still have him beside me to give me supports and cheering mi up if not im really gonna mental breakdown.

Time is really not enough.
Imagine you've to care about your family, girlfriends, boyfriend, studies at the same time.
You tell me, is 24hr a day enough??!
I don't think it is enough.

Just like now, i'm trying my best to make time for everyone.
But my family doesn't seems to bother.
My mum still got talk to me, but it still in a coldly manner.
This few days, i've spent less time with boyfriend and reach hme early in order to eat dinner with them.
But. . does they appreciated it? i don't think so.
They didn't even tried to communicate with me.
Sometimes i just want gain more attention from mum.
i want her to talk to me more, sit down and chat with me like a friend.
Sometimes i really wish to share with her my problems just like how i share it with my girlfriends.
But why do i find it so hard to tell her how i feel deep inside when she is my mum?

My birthday is coming soon.
I don't expect much for my coming 18th birthday.
i know everyone is busy, as long as you people still rmb my birthday and send me a b'dae wishes im already satisfied. (:

It's really hard to keep everything going right at the same time.
when u care about this first, u afraid that u might neglect the other.
But i'm really trying my best to in order not to neglect anyone close to me.
I'm really stressed up, really stressed up!

boyfriend is tellinq me not to bother about so many things.
he said i'm havinq too much burden and its time to put one by one down. yes, true!

Thanks boyfriend for being understandinq and toleratinq my attitude.
loves ya. <3

alright, im gonna ring my buddy up soon for a chat cause the both of us hasn't been really chatting this few days!
BUDDY, BUDDY, BUDDY! cheer up^^ smiles! (:


bye readers!
will update again. mwahs.

No comments: