Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Visitinq yulinq. :)



"Happiness is a journey, not a destination; happiness is to be found along the way not at the end of the road, for then the journey is over and it's too late. The time for happiness is today not tomorrow." ~

HELLOS HI HI. (:
Meet up with my huili buddy in the afternoon.
Had Kfc for lunch.
Aft that, headed to City plaza.
Then i drop down at Dover to meet Pete.

Pete accompanied me to visit yulinq at NUH.
I'm glad to see that she's alright.
She is gonna be discharged on Friday.

Girl, must take care of urself hor!
Must eat more more, okay?

No more skippinq of ur meals ya. ((:
We left the hospital ard 8 plus with catherine.

By that time, there were already no more shuttle bus services to fetch us to Dover mrt station.
Argh. then we got no choice, gt to walk to the nearest bus stop to tke bus hme instead.

pete send me home aftermath. (:
Thanks pete for accompanied me to the hospital.
i know you'r tired but yet u still accompanied me go.
i'm sorry if i make u feel bored there ya.

Aright, im off!
im sorry if this post bored u people.


Byes.



No comments: