Friday, April 04, 2008

THIS IS MY BLOG, I'VE THE RIGHT TO POST ANYTHING I LIKE.
WHO'R U TO STOP ME?
IF U DUN LIKE IT, YOU CAN JUS JOLLY WELL FUCK OFF FROM MY BLOG YOU BITCH.
LISTEN WELL SLUT,IM NOT GONNA DELETE ANYTHING AWAY FROM MY BLOG.


you can delete me away from UR friendster list by all means.
i'm not interested in viewing anyway.
don't dare to let me view right?
having guilty conscience huh?
i bet so.
&for ur info, is he add me into e friend list first.
BUT don't worry, i'm NOT like you, SO KPO & keep coming my blog to view.
what are you trying to find out?
what are you afraid of huh?

Listen well, i'm not gonna delete anything away.
don't forget this is my blog!
not yours!
i want the whole world to know, that i've been with him before.
and that's the FACT!
he can deny it by all means.
and only a fool like you will choose to believe him.
i'm posting facts here in my blog.
what has it got to do with you huh?
i don't think it concerns u anyway.
since u'r so interested in what i'm gonna post, i shall fufil u then.

hey c'mon luhs. u'r a 20 over adults already.
stop acting like sme small little kids.
pls act like a mature adult, for god sake.
only small little kids will make a big fuss out of small little things.

since u wan him bac so much, i've already let go of him & giv it bac to u.
WHAT MORE DO YOU WAN FROM ME?
only you can give him the "satisfaction" he wants.
but i can't. since i can't, then i return him to you lo.
since u feel that he can give u a future, then go ahead lo.
seriously, i don't think he can.
cus i aren't a low class bitch.
i won't use low class tactics to keep people's heart.
only low class bitch does that.

mind you, i've my own limits too.
don't push me too hard.
if you wan, try me.
try ur luck then.

if you'r not happy with me.
come face to face and talk to me.
stop acting like a small kid complaining to him & hoping he could handle all this shits for you.


lastly, _|_ you.

sorry people who'r reading, i know the language i used is too vulgar.
but i've got no choice.
someone is pushing me too far.

No comments: