Saturday, April 26, 2008



hey hey guys, Yours truly finally have the time to bloq again. ((:

REPLIES of tags ;

[Hui min]: Hehe... I saw my name! Referin miie mahhh?? Hahaha... Hw was sch???

yes girl, im refering to you. must be feeling honoured right? haha. sch was pretty alright for me but lessons were boring! im having fun with my new classmates too. how bout you? everything fine?

[CoNg™]: huh? dun hav my name?????????OMG....**SobSob**

oops! im so so sorry. i forgotten bout you. dun sad dun sad. i'll put ur name there luhs. hees. smiles! (:

[catherine]: hi.althought im nt by ur side,plz know that im tinking of u.okie?take care.

hey girl(: glad to hear that u'r thinking bout me. shys* do take care of urself too, alrights? meet up soon, i misses u!

[HUIZHEN]: let go watch the hottie & nottie tgt bah. =)

u also wanna watch? wen r u free to catch this show with me? (:

theory lessons in school sucks big time! i hate it when the lecturer is whining for hrs going v.fast when he don't even bother if we understands or not. arghh, damn it.

well, on wed, our school bought us to kallang for Caged soccer LOL.

i snap shots sme pics of my classmates playing.

pardon me for the unclear pics (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the guys in my class is simply HOT when u look at them playing soccer! *roll eyes* all the girls in our class including me didn't intend to participate in the game. but.. BUT.. we were forced to play luhs. but afterall, we had fun! (:

i'm looking forward to the dragon boat programme at changi recreation club in May i supposed.

that day i walked past a shop, and this two hello kitty phones caught my attention! wah laos, damns damns CUTE lo!

Photobucket

Photobucket

anybody is willing to buy for me??? grins* haha!

yesterday while i was at boon lay interchange, i met yulinq, peiyu, puiying & singyi there. we exchange some short conversations with each other. glad to hear that they'r all doing fine in school.

seriously, im missing secondary school peeps.

especially catherine, yulinq, euniceyeo, seetheng ... whom i hardly can get the chance to see them around. girls, do meet up soon alrights? u people are always on my mind. <3

i really do miss the times where i will go to school late with my khakis, staying back to do detention for being late. Pon school toqether when we feel like not goin to school. rebel, talk back to teachers. rushing our art coursework at the very very last minutes together and cry, laugh together.

thouqh there'r many many bad memories in sec school, but there'r also good memories which is unforgetable. .

though im in ITE now but it can't compared with the life in sec schools.

but.. im gonna tell myself i'll enjoy every single day in ITE with my new class mates.

alright, bye bye people. ((:

click ♥ :

No comments: