Monday, April 07, 2008

alone
FUCK YOU, BITCH.

i asked myself, "am i alright?"
seriously, i'm not alriqht at all.
im not strong as you people i am.
I'M NOT!
i'm v.fragile like everyone else.

why is my life always so complicated.
why is it always in a mess?
i just want a simple & peaceful life.
why can't god jus grant me with it?
i don't think i'm asking too much. am i?

i need a shoulder to lean on.
i just want a simple guy who really understands & care for me.
a guy who will be there for me to lean on wenever i needed him to be.

BUT WHY am i always meeting guys who jus make my heart bleeds all e time?
why am i always the one who's serious only?
i really hate it whenever i wants to own something, i can only own it for a short term only.

everyone needs someone to care & dote on.
who doesn't? sighs.
i'm tired of lovinq.
lovinq someone is really tiring.

sometimes i really envy girls who've good guys by their side caring & dote on them.
whereas im always havinq guys who always broke my heart & left.
nevermind, perhaps this is my life.



oh well, i went sentosa ytd with my girls, catherine & yulinq.
let the pictures do the talking first.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

yulinq initiate to go sentosa , so i promised her to go with her.
was supposed to meet them at 1045 but as usual im late.
sorry girls.
i jus couldn't kick this habit of mine.

yulinq wasn't feelin well, she almost fainted luhs.
that girl really made us so worried man. sighs.
i was in a v.down mood as everyone knows.
i went emo suddenly ytd.
sorry girls if i spoil ur days.

i really don't wish to b a emo baby but i really can't help.
thinqs jus came crashing on me i really can't handle it.
but thank god, i've u people by my side.
i really did wanted to cry ytd, but i still managed to hold bac my tears.

aft leaving sentosa, we went to The Central.
cus cat wanted to help her sis buy stuffs, so we went.
The central was really f.borinq & quiet even though is a sunday?
no crowds, no nothing.
even e resturant was killing housefly luhs. pathetic. -.-

well, we girls ytd really have some heart to heart talks agns.
i really enjoy e whole day spent wif them luhs.
before we parted, cat say something to me which really mkes me feel like tearing.
she say she really wanted to cry, she really hate e feelin of parting with us.
sch is starting, & we really don't know wen we will have time for each other agns.
yes, i feel e same way as her too.

when sch starts, everyone will have his/her own life.
everyone will b busy with their own stuff.
i hate it! i'm not looking forward to my new sch life!
seriously NO!
unless is with my own friends!

girls, don't forget we promise each other we will meet up every wkends alriqhts?
i really will miss u girls damns badly.
hais. life is really damns fucking boring.

this few night, i couldn't really sleep.
i slept & wake up several times.
seriously, i'm still thinking about YOU.
i'm still not used without u.
but there's no point thinkin about you already.
u'r just a bastard aft all. i hate u.

people, date me out if u wans.
cus sch is starting soon.
called up eunice yeo las nite, she starts sch today already.
oh my, so fast.
take care girl, hope to see u ard soon.

Photobucket

Xueli says "kiss me before i say goodbye"

No comments: