Thursday, April 10, 2008



"im super uber sad."
i really need a shoulder. anyone, anyone???!! hais.

well, ytd i met up wif huili buddy.
went dwn to Dover ite, wanted to get sch uni & also ask them bout my result thingy.
and everything mkes me damns "HOT" luhs.

i wanted to see the section head & talk to them bout my case.
but.. the person-in-charge there said that e section head is not around.
ok, nvm bout that.
i ask them for the section head contacts as i wanna contact them personally.
when i was in the bus, i tried to call the section head.
AND.. the section head picked up the call.
wtf? they told me she's not in?
but she was in actually? nb.

then i told her i was there jus now & wanted to see her.
i requested to see her the next day instead.
quess what she say?
she say her schedule tml is FULLY PACKED.
listen well, she say FULLY PACKED.
and she ask me to go bac now to see her & she's only giving me half an hr to travel bac.
WTF lo.
i'm already half way heading to another destination & she expect me to go bac?
imagine how HOT was i at tat time.
i can wait for her but she cannot wait for me?
and she say her schedule the next day is fully packed?
don't tell her schedule is packed till she can't even spare time for toilet break & lunch break lo.
& meeting me is jus gonna be 5mins or so.
she can't even spare me the time?
_|_ you seriously


then today, i went down personally again with the companion of catherine.
cause i don't believe she isn't free to see me.
& i waited for her for fuckin 1hr.
see how sincere i am?
end up what i got was jus DISAPPOINTMENT.
she say i've already got myself a course, why i still wanna snatch e places with those who don't even have a course yet?
OH HELLO. there are still vacancy for god sake.
since i'm so keen to study for it of cus i must be fast and snatch it wif others la.
nvm, she die die oso dun wans let me in.
then i went to see the other section head which is under e same department.
this time is a "HE".
he is friendly & polite compared to the "SHE".
he also don't want let me in, he ask me to speak to the bukit batok section head.
see if he allowed me to go.

so i went to take a cab and rush down to bukit batok campus.
it was not easy to get a cab and when i finally got a cab.
the taxi driver pissed me off when i already in a bad mood liao.
this is the conversation. (roughly)

me:uncle, bukit batok ite.
taxi uncle:orh, okok.
(aft 5 mins of driving)
taxi uncle:eh, turn this way right? u all know the road to get there hor?
(i was damns fucking pissed off when he ask us this question, if we know how to go, we still take cab for wad?)
me:i don't know la. should be la.

and.. in the end he told us he don't know how to go bb ite!!??
nabei. u'r a taxi driver and u duno how to go there?
_|_ u!
i wanted to scold him off but i control myself.
cus he's already v.old.
cat oso wanted to scold him but she also bear with it.
cat ask him to drive us to bukit batok mrt station.
guess wad?
he drove us to bukit gombak instead. -.-
when we told him he gone to the wrong station, he still argue with us saying is the right one.
WAH LAOS. BUKIT BATOK & BUKIT GOMBAK SAME ISIT???!!

and still expect me to pay the taxi fare?
i didn't wanted to pay him de lo.
but i PITY him luhs that's y.
we took another cab, and finally reached. -.-

had a long chat with the section head.
in the end, he still wants me to stay there.
hais. hais. hais.
imagine hw disappointed i am.
it seems like i'm not fated to be with the same sch as huili.
i really wanted to burst out cryin that time.
but luckily i've catherine by my side.
she sayang me and asking me to cheer up.

well girl, really wanna thank you for today.
despite being tired,but u still accompany me travalled here and there.
i really don't know what to say.
i really feel so touched.
thanks for everything. loves you luhs. <3

oh well, bac to the topic.
out with buddy ytd.
& went cam-whoring with her again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

muacks huili buddy ((:

girl, though we can't be in the same sch.
but i guess there'r still ways we could meet up smehow before sch or aft sch.
im really damns upset over this 0utcome. sighs.
can't imagine we gonna walk separate ways to sch.
i hate it, simply hate it! sighs.
tke care & love ya girl. (:

sorry readers for this long & wordy post.
im gonna end soon.

Photobucket

xueli says " i need a big warm huq now "

i really hate myself.
why am still thinking & missing you?
why am i still cryin every night cus of you?
i should be hating you instead.
im still hoping one day u'll ring me up.
really. that's what i'm always having on my mind nowadays.
whenver i walked on the streets, i will keep looking at all the cars.
lookin at the drivers, hoping that one of them might be "you"


conclusion: i still can't forget you(lewis).

bye readers ((:

No comments: