Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'M BACK!

hellos humans, i've finally found the time for bloggin!

before i start, i wanna thanks the below lovable peeps who stood up for me.Huizhi, Huili, Humin, Huizhen, Xinyi, Eilly.i love you people many many (:

thanks for lettinq me know there'r people who is there for me wen im in trouble.
spammer, im glad u stop ur childish act.dun try to spam again, b'cus till e end u'r still e loser.for those who'r curious to read the whole conversation.read it @http://www3.cbox.ws/box/index.php?boxid=2765952&boxtag=2610&sec=archive&i=392
im gonna delete e conversation soon.

alright enough bout e tagboard thingy.

well, its been a busy wk for me.school school school & SCHOOL!
wakinq up early in the morning is definitely a torture to me!
and im so so so not used to it!
i've been tryin to drag my ass off my bed eversince sch starts.
and hopin i could slp awhile lonqer. roll eyes*

school is still pretty alriqht.
but it can get kinda of bored at the same time too.
i've pretty long breaks in between and its really bored luhs.
b'cus outside bb ite are all coffeeshops & HDB flat.
westmall is still couple of miles away.
there's nothinq we could really do to kill our time.
build some shopping mall nearby pls(: grins*
well, most of the leftover time, im havin chit-chattinq session with my new friends cum classmates.
i should think of the positive side instead.
chit-chatting can bring each other closer & get to know each 0ther well. ((:
seriously, i don't need many new friends, one or two im already v.satisfied.
before i continued, i've some cam-whorinq pics 0f myself to upload.


FOR HEAVEN SAKE, PLEASE DON'T CONTINUED SCROLLING DOWN IF U HATE ME OR HAVE ANY COMMENTS ABOUT ME.
I SUGGEST YOU TO CLOSE THIS WINDOW & LEAVE.
THANKS!













i jus have the urge to camwhored, excused me for that. heh (:
Photobucket


Ben ben (:
well, meet up with ben ben at buqis today .
i think i got the wrong pic.


Photobucket


his current look !
BOTAK!!
a big difference? don't you people agree?
duno why he go cut botak.
with hair nicer lo. OOPS! =x
think he's gonna kill if he see this , hors?
hope he won't see it la. hiak hiak(:
wish ur hair faster grow back ba.
before he accompany do shopping.
i acc him go pray pray first.
then went to get huili buddy's birthday presents too.
people, my buddy's birthday is this cominq MONDAY!
must rmb ah. LOLS!
went into KFC, i didn't wanted to eat.but ben ben insist me to eat if not he won't eat also, then i bo bian eat lo. -.-
aft that, we went separate ways.
he went to sembawanq to look for his friends, i wanted to mit up with my xinyi girlfriend but everythin was still not confirmed so i went home to have dinner then headed to huizhi buddy hse.
do some catching up with her.
we always have many many things to chat luhs!
nvm, meet you up next wk for chattings again ba.

Photobucket


to my XINYIgirlfriend:
i misses you many many wors.
hope to meet up with you real soon.
i knows i always have no time to do some catching up with you,
but but but.. you'r always missed by me.
in the meantime do take care 0f urself ya.
love you girl(:
wow, its already gg to 2am in the morning le.
i need to get some beauty sleep soon.
good nights people. (:


i know yr feelinqs towards me.
but pls give me sometime.
i need time to trust guys again.
i know u think that im doubtinq ur feelings towards me.
but.. please put urself in my shoes.
let me gain back the confidence in guys first, i don't wish to get hurt again.
i know u'r good to me, but i don't wish to hurt you.
hope you understand.




























No comments: