Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tired

I just came home after meeting huizhi Buddy under my blk for a chat.
She text me telling me She was feeling very very down, so i immediately went down to accompany her for a chat.

My dear, Cheer up! Hope you are feeling better now. Don't worry, you still have me ya:D
See you next friday yo. loves(:

I'm feeling so shag now.
This few days didn't have enough sleep cause i woke up early in the morning to meet my Baby Boy.
I Only have morning till noon to accompany him as he needs to work in the early evening!
My poor boy is now on his way home and i'm waiting for his call now.

Wanted to do a proper post, guess i shall do it tml.

Meeting Huili tml for shopping!

okay, i'm off to wait for my boy's call and head to bed soon.
GoodNights to all sweethearts(:

No comments: