Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Random

• Meet up with huizhi buddy for breakfast today, wanted to meet her up ytd but she fall asleep.
&she's gonna be super busy aft this wk, that explains why i urgently wanna meet her for breakfast! If not, i really don't know when i'm gonna meet my dearest buds again! probably next yr? HaHaHa :D i'm just kidding.

• Buddy sister's son, Eldric is so cute!

• Skipped school today. (cus today's lessons only last for 1hr for the day! u tell me if u were me, will you still go school for just f. one hr??) Tsk.

• Meet my BabyBoy after my breakfast with buddy, cause its our fifth monthsary today! Alright, Baby skipped school today too! It's our fifth monthsary, you know. Me more important than school, right Baby? heh :D

• Spend my day at Baby's crib, then home sweet home.

• Huili Buddy is leaving for thailand tml! Come back soon! i haven't been meeting you from don't-know-since-when. Lol. Don't worry, i will miss you. Enjoy your trip there. (:


Okay, i'm doing a short-cut blogging. Cause i'm tired and at the same time busy-ing~
I will do a proper blogging asap!


Goodbye, readers :D

No comments: