Friday, December 12, 2008

I don't know when i will back to my old-self.
All those problems is really making me suffocatinq.
I know all the problems you had is unavoidable.
I had no idea where the strong side of me had gone to, or i should say i've never ever been strong.
Unless all these problems has been strong, if not i really don't know when i could get back to my old-self.
How i wish all these problems you had can be erased but i know its impossible.

Perhaps, God gave us all these problems as a test to our relationship.
I believe our love is strong enough to overcome all these problems, right Baby?

My boy, Please Give me more time to calm myself down, these few days has been really tough for me. I know these few days its had been tough for you too.
I'm sorry, i really can't take the stress and burst out crying whenever we talk about the problems we'r facing now.
Hopefully, i'll get better after sometime.
I seek for your understanding my dear.




Alright, enough of the emo-part.
I shall do some random updates again!

Yesterday marks the last day of school.
Holidays are finally meeting me again. YAY!
I know i should be feeling happy, but i'm not.
Cause i so gonna miss my crappy classmates and My baby is gonna be busy working & has no time for me.
And i've yet to got myself a job! T.T

Alright, back to the topic.
Yesterday school ended early, so i headed to Baby's crib.
Baby cooked spag for me as lunch! F.y.i, I was craving for spag.

A guy who cooked melts my heart ~ Lala.


Today went over to accompany Baby too.
Went for facial at citispa then head back to jurong point mos burger to dinner.
Jurong Point Extension has already opened.
More variety of shops to visit. Good! good!



Pardon me for this wordy post.
I've lots of overdue posts with photos but i just have no much time to update.
I'm really gonna dig out time to update yo!
Okay, i'm off to call My boy.

Goodnights to all sweethearts out there.
Bye :D





P.s I love you, Baby. You are always my love. xoxo

No comments: