Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Thoughts..

heartbroken Pictures, Images and Photos

Heart pains, stressed, upset is what i'm feeling right now.
Baby is working now and i misses him so badly.
But i can't get through him now at all.
I just wanna hear his voice even if its only for a few minutes.
I feel like crying now, but i promised Baby not to.

Problems are piling up.
0ne problem have not yet to be solved, another problem came and addinq stress to us.
You asked me to be strong and endure, but Baby i ain't strong at all.
But.. that doesn't mean i'm giving up.

You told me not stressed on your problems.
You want to handle everything on your own.
Then do you i would bear to let you handle everything by yourself?
I will feel extremely hurt if i would to let you handle all the stress yourself.
I won't leave you alone to handle everything.
I'm your girlfriend, i ain't gonna leave you alone when you need me the most.

I don't understand why are problems coming one after another?
When can all these problems be solved? I'm sick of it.

When can our relationship be stress-free?
I miss our goody-honeymoon days.
I miss those days when you told me jokes, making me laugh like some mad women, holding hand-in-hand strolling at the park and so on and so on.




I'm feeling so terrible now.
I need someone to console me.



Baby, I need a HUG from you now.

No comments: