Sunday, December 21, 2008

Boring Sunday

HELLLOOO PEOPLE!

It's a sunday again. A Boring Sunday for me!
As usual, Baby is working Full shrift today leaving the pathetic me all alone at home. T.T
Oh well, i so miss my boy. awww~

Friday 191208

Early in the morning, Baby came over my house and accompany me sleep till the early noon.
I cooked breakfast for Baby then get myself prepared to meet Huili.
It has really been awhile since the both of us meet up.
Baby headed home aftermath. I accompany Huili to get her eye brow trimmed.
Our next destination, we headed to Bugis for shoppingggg!
Huili was down with sore throat and flu, and she still insists to eat long john silver. Bad Bad right? =x ha.

We both bought ourselves a white dress and nothing else.
No other clothes attract me. Sighs.
i really don't know what clothes to get for myself for Chinese New Year.
After shopping, we headed back to jurong point.
Walked around then headed back for home.
Chatted awhile under Huili's Blk then i headed back home.
Reached home, aft dinner i had a serious headache then i even vomitted.
& I had no idea why i vomitted. ZZZ.
Don't worry, i'm fine the next day.

Disappointed, cause i didn't took photo with Huili.

Saturday 2o12o8

Baby came over to my house to wait for me to get prepared.
He chatted with my mum about my brother's ITE admission issue.
Waited for my brother to be home, Baby help my brother to Submit his application online. (:
Thanks Baby!

Afterthat, we headed to Bugis AGAIN??!!
I know i went there with huili on friday but i promised to go with Baby.
No harm going there on two consecutive days right? Haha!

Went shopping around, but end up i only managed to bought a pair of heels & mascara. -.-"
Think i should find a new shopping place for me to shop.

After shopping, went back to Jurong Point.
Dinner was settled at Long John Silver.

Photos! :D

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And lastly,

Photobucket

I love you my dear!
Your are still the one i love the most. mwah!


GoodNights all readers. :D

& tagggggggg me, you'll be loveddddd! xoxo

No comments: