Monday, December 15, 2008

HEY'ALL! (:
I'm Back, I'm Back again.
I'm like so so so busy every single day. (cus my boy took away most of my time) T.T hahaha!

Don't worry people! I will be fine soon.


And yeah, i've changed my blogskin obviously.

How's it? Comments please?.
0h Well.
Baby came over to my house after he knocked off from work today.
My dear mummy cooked dinner today, she seldoms cooks on a Sunday! i mean never before??
So mummy cooked Baby's share as well.

After dinner, Baby & I headed to Jurong Point.
Went BodyShop, Baby bought Me my Fav StrawBerry Body Lotion(: Thanks my dear!
Afterthat, we went to walked around The New Jurong Point Extensions.
Really lots 0f variety of shops to shop!

Headed back home aftermath(:
Then Baby asked my mum if can allowed me to Ton outside, but my mum disallowed!

I also don't kn0w why she don't allowed la~
I'm fucking sad now la!!~
I wanna Ton 0utside with Baby Tml! Sighs~


Nevermind~



13.12.08

Yesterday, Baby came over my house to fetch me.
I make him waited for me for quite long before i'm finally ready to get out of the house.
Promised Baby to accompany to see EOY Cosplay at Expo.
So we need to travel from Boon Lay all the way to Expo! Freaking Far, I know.
Supposed to meet Sean and his gf 230 at there, but we only reached there at 330. All thanks to me! Haha(:

Well, My Baby is so into Cosplay.
So if there's any event regarding Cosplay, he'll sure ask me to go with him.

here are some of the photos of the cosplayers.

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket


Well, those of you who are interested in Cosplay too, you can visit the Following webpage to find out more.

http://sgcafe.com/forumdisplay.php?s=95a82eac66d95fdf0bc9ca4dea81b33c&f=8


While watching the cosplay event, Baby and I had a small Tiff, shan't elaborate it. But we got better afterthat.






After the event, the four of us headed to Marina Square. Finally, Baby and I bought the flip flops that we wanted it long long time ago. YAY!



Dinner was settled at Marina Square. Baby send me home aftermath(:



It's photo time!



PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
That idiot! (:



Lastly, Group Photo :D


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tina, Come Back Soon!(:
See you guys on Christmas yo. Misses.

Alrights, i'm done with my post.
Be back for more.

Goodbye Babies :D


No comments: