Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas! Merry christmas In advance everyone!(:

I'm celebrating christmas with Baby tml.
I'm very happy and i also don't know why.
Maybe is because this year's christmas i'm celebrating it with my boyfriend.
A very First christmas which i'm celebrating it with a boyfriend. HaHaHa :D Super happy la~
Okay, i'm crazy. Ignore me ya.

Well, today is X'mas Eve.
Meet up with Baby, went to Lot 1 to shop ard.
Had a quick lunch there. Didn't bought anything.

Then Me and Baby headed back to Jurong Point.
Meet my parents and had dinner together.
After dinner, Baby and I accompany my mummy for shopping.

I bought a mini cabinet and my poor boy had to help me carried it all the way home.
Thanks Baby(:

Headed home.
Baby accompany me watch the channel 8 drama, The Little Nyonya before he left for home.

Alrights, that's all for today!(:

Got to go, need to rush the x'mas card and pass it to Baby tml and not forgetting his christmas presents too. Lala~


Goodbye everyone.
Enjoy this joyous christmas with your love ones!
Mwah!

No comments: