Monday, August 25, 2008

sighs

" i wanna scream 0ut loud and tell you how much i misses you "

Huizhi Buddy has already fly over to china.
i wonder if she has touched ground already cause i've yet to received calls from her.
with0ut her presence, it's really v.weird.
Cause i'm used to callinq her at nights to chat on the fone and at the same time pour my sorrows to her when Pete Bully me!. ^.^
she's away for 6 weeks. By the time i leave for thailand and came back, buddy isn't back yet. -.-


0h the 0ther hand, my Baby Boy is currently working.
He can't used his phone durinq work.
&i'm missinq him fuckinq Badly now.
I texted/call him several times, &till now he hasn't reply my texts/calls.

Sighs. Baby is so busy.(wonderinq is he sufferinq there) fyi* today is his first day of work.


Had a small tiff with Baby earlier on.
i cried while partinq with him when he left for work.
baby boy was very worried bout me, but i didn't told him the real reason why i cried.
He almost don't want to attend for work, but i keep telling him that i'm alright and finally he went off.
B'cus Baby had to go to work, he couldn't send me home.
I was still crying while on my way home.

This is the second time i went home alone with0ut Baby's companion.
i felt so alone suddenly.
I then realised Baby boy presence is really v.important.

or i shld say Baby has spoiled me thus makinq me too dependent on him le.
I should learn to be more independent. (:


Shall do a more detailed proper post in the next one.
i'm gonna wait for Baby to call me.
tata ~

No comments: