Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Injection, injections!




Mac breakfast is loved !
Wake up early in the morning on sunday to had breakfast with Baby boy (:
Mummy & Daddy were pretty shocked to see me wake up so early on sunday, cus i seldom wake up v.early on wkends, &i'll sleep till almost afternoon then drag my ass out of the Bed. haha!

Eating breakfast early in the morning with Baby is loved lahs.
Sighs. i don't know will i be able to have the chance to eat breakfast with Baby when he has go to start work next wk and he's working on a sunday too. sobs.

0h well, i've been busy lately so thus i'll not be updating my blog often. (:
Yesterday, aft school cabbed dwn with penqhock, louis & his gf, yan bing to Dover poly clinic for check-up and "injection."
yes, INJECTION!!

because i'll be gg for a thailand trip with the school, so we had to go a check-up and together with two injections.
Damnnn painful lo!!!
my right arm is still hurting. sobs.
For your info, i'm leaving for thailand trip on sept 19. (:

& my Baby boy is really sweet.
He skipped his afternoon lesson, rushed dwn just to pei me.
He keep comforting me till i finished my injection.
thanks baby boy, you never failed to be there for me whenever i need you to be.
Met Huili while on the way back.
Chit-chat with her abit, then Baby and me even went up to her house. (:
Some thing happened, shan't elaborate more.


Buddy, cheer up alrights?
If you need a listening ear, do call me. i'm just a phone call away from you.
Loves (:


& my huizhi Buddy is leaving on next monday for china trip for 6 weeks!!!
0h my god, gonna miss her like hell lahs!
and i haven't get the chance to do some last catching up with her before she leave!
Buddy, Buddy, i misses you!


alrights, goodbye readers! (:
gonna call my baby soon.
mwahs.

No comments: