Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just some random stuff

Sunday, 1o august

Baby came 0ver to my hse in the afternoon.
help me fixed the toilet door which was spoilt long long time ago lahs.
&Finally, its fixed! aww~ thanks baby. (: Love you.
wanted to acc Baby back to his anq mo kio's house to get his stuff, but it was already kinda of late.
so me & baby went to Jurong Point to get movie tickets first.
Then had dinner with my parents.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dined in at Bentox. (:
Afterwhich, mummy & daddy left first cus mummy gg for singing sessions.
0nly my brother left to acc us to chit-chat till we went for our movie.

I'm really v.happy to see that my family & Baby is getting along well together.
Like finally, my parents isn't disapproving us being together and they've accepted Baby.
My parents is really v.good to Baby lahs. =x always treat him eat gd food and always asking Baby to "eat more, eat more, not enough can order some more."
Lols! Baby, see my parents v.good to you hor! =x

Me & Baby went to watch "Money not enough 2".

Photobucket

Catch the movie at 845. (:

A very funny and touching show.
I feel that the show is more on family ties rather than on money matters.
It can really make you lauqh ur ass off and it can also make you touched till you cry at the same time. ((:
For your info, i did tear a few times while watching the movie.
overall, its a money-worth movie to watch.
Catch this movie if you haven't ya.

i've always enjoyed every movie i watched with Baby!

went home aftermath.

Monday 11 august

oh wells, its a holiday.
meet up with Baby at Choa Chu Kanq.
Acc him bac to his anq mo kio's house.
Get his stuff & we went off to anq mo kio's hub for our late lunch.

Walked ard Ang mo kio Hub then headed home. (:


As you can see from the title on the top of this post, i'm just doing bloggin of some random stuff.
Lols! i'm bored lahs.


Before i go, watch this music video if you'r bored lahs.
i love this song sooo sooo much lahs! Btw, she's so HOT lahs.




GoodBye!
mwahs. (:

No comments: