Sunday, August 17, 2008

Strong, healthy relationships are built on notions of equality



Hellos all (:
i feel so awake now, thus i feel like blogginq if not my blog is gonna decomposed ya.

Friday 15 aug

Baby came over to school to fetch me.
Acc Baby home then headed to meet his sis.
Pei his Sis to hospital to do scanninq.
While waitinq for his Sis, there were cute cute babies photo on the wall.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

i find it cute, so i took some snap shots of them.
Aww~ babies are really adorable lahs.
Then baby send me home aftermath. ((:


Saturday 16 aug

Meet up with Baby at Boon lay interchanqe.
Headed down to Bugis.
So coincidence, saw huili, chienjuen. they'r workinq there for some events distributinq free chocolates. :D
Watch some Hip-hop dancing performers, some of the performers are great i must say. i've always envy those ppl who've a chance to learn hip-hop dancinq ya.
Don't you people find hip-hop dancinq COOL?
Ha.
Afterwhich, Went to walked ard Bugis village.
Bought a pair of scandals and i bought a Baq too! YAY YAY. (:
Wanted to join Huili & gang for dinner at Long John silver but me & Baby was cravinq for pepper lunch instead.
So we went to eat pepper lunch for dinner instead.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went over to look for mummy, daddy & brother for awhile first cus they were at bugis too ya.
After dinner, Had some great chats with Baby.
i love to chat with baby about many many random stuff. i always like to dig out baby's past and sat there listen to Baby telling me about his Past. etc.
& 0f cus some of Baby's past really makes me laugh my ass of lahs! haha.
i feel that sometimes knowinq more about each other's past will allow us to understand each other more. isn't?
Baby send me home aftermath.

& not forgettinq camwhorinq with Baby ! ((:




I misses my Baby right now!
How i wish he is always right beside me.
How i wish every morning when i opened my eyes, Baby will be the first person i saw and greet me "Good Morning".
How i wish i could Hug my Baby to sleep every night.

How i wish ..
How i wish ..

I'm off to chat with Baby on the phone now.
Tata~
Goodnights all(: mwahs!

No comments: