Wednesday, August 27, 2008

MacRitchie reservoir endurance training on sat

Photobucket
" my baby's creation "

hellos all (:
i managed to dig out some time to blog.

Last saturday, early in the morning i headed over to Bukit Batok to meet Louis & Yan Binq Sis.
We had MacRitchie Reservoir Endurance traininq, to train us before we go for our thailand trip.
we Supposed to reach there at 9am, but due to the weather, we decided to drag the time till the rain isn't too heavy.
Travelled all the way to Bishan then took cab in.

Everythinq was totally fucked up i must say.
Penq hock & louis PS us in the end, leaving me & yan binq went hiking up to the tree top.
And we were told that we'r walkinq 10km there and back to main reservoir.
But that wasn't the case.
We walk for almost more than 10km! and we didn't even walk back to the main reservoir.
Me and Yan bing was totally shag.
I didn't had breakfast, i just had milo.
And i'm having gastric pain. the pain is really hurting, and i almost wanted to cry.
Those muds that i walked through, making my shoes & legs fuckinq dirty simply just turns me off.
i swear i will never ever gonna go there again.

At the same time, i had a tiff with baby too.
Cause Baby said he will acc me to this walk, but in the end he went for his school event instead.
i quarrelled with Baby b'cus when i needed him, he wasn't there for me.


But...


While on the way home, i reached my hse void deck, i saw Baby!
Baby cabbed down and even bought food for me.
I'm soo touched & even broke out with tears.
I still thought Baby don't even care bout me, but actually he did! he was damns worried about me.
Thanks Baby! You'r indeed sweet! sweet like a candy. <3

Baby fed me & i headed home.
Took a short nap and get myself prepared to meet Baby aftermath.
As planned, we wanted to catch a movie.
But i'm really worn out & my leg was hurting.. so Baby suggested to not catch the movie, so went for a dinner only instead.
headed to douby ghaut.
dined in at "JUST ACIA", b'cus i'm cravinq for their curry chicken.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Headed home aftermath (:

Photobucket

ilovemybabyboy lots! :D

goodbye readers ((:

No comments: