Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Xueli is feeling really bummed lately.

Photobucket Image Hosting

This few days i really don't know what is wronq with me.
My mood keep changing every now and then.
Havinq mood swinq, i supposed.

I get pissed off easily, &upset easily too.
I keep thinking of negative things instead of the positives.

My exams has ended, i smell holidays !
I should be happy, BUT yet, IM NOT!

Mum doesn't seems to wanna talk to me since yesterday & i also don't know why.
I feel so lonely now!
Baby Boy is busying working at the moment, no time to entertain me too.

& my poor Baby has been suffering this few days b'cus of my mood swinq.
i've been treating him coldly, giving him attitudes, throwinq tantrums at him.
I'm sorry Baby.

I need someone to talk to badly now.
& my listening ear, my buddy Adelene Low Hui Zhi is still in china.
I misses her so badly.
Sighs. Buddy, faster fly back can??!! I got so much things wanna tell you lahs.

Heard that you'r sick the other day while chatting with you online.
Are you better now?


& i misses all my Girlfriends !


Alrights, i'm off!



UPDATES ARE BELOW ! ****

No comments: