Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Advance 2 months Anni Celebration

Hellos all!
I'm back, didn't go MIA of cus.
Been Busy like a bee lately, so couldn't find time to blog.
Shoo off all the dust ya. ((:


01.09.08 - Monday




Had a advanced 2month Anni celebration with Baby Boy.
I remembered the both of us had a small tiff before hand, i cried like Fuck that day. argh.
But everything turn out fine in the end.
We headed to MOE to reprint my O's lvl maths paper entry proof.

Cause i couldn't find it and you know what i just found my entry proof hiding on my book shelf the day before while i was tidying my book shelf! argh, damn it.


Headed over to Bugis aftermath.
Couldn't really decide what to eat for lunch.


After walkinq a round, we decided to dine in at Ajitei.
Ate Ramen.




Volcano Ramen

See the amount of Chilli?

*If you'r a Chilli lover and cravinq for spicy food. This might satisfy you.
You people should really try this. (:


Then went shopping ard Bugis Village to eye for our couple jacket.
but couldn't find any.

Me and Baby headed back to my crib aftermath ((:

Will update again.
Goodbye :D

No comments: