Wednesday, September 17, 2008



Weehee ! :D
i'm back to blog yo;
Saturday, i waited for my Baby Boy to come & fetch me in the evening.
Despite wakinq up early in the morninq to attend a work course, he still took the effort to accompany me in the eveninq.
Thanks Baby! I know you must be tired ya. (:
Headed down to Plaza Sinq.
Bought the movie tickets for " The Days ".
Had dinner first before catchinq our movie.
Baby say wanna bring me eat good stuff, &make me eat till damn full.
So he bring me go eat ...
。。。
。。。
。。。

CARLS' JUNIOR.



Tell you people their burger is super duper BIG, double the size of mac's burger, and super super YUMMY lahs!








Their drinks is refillable!

Photobucket


See their french fries.
Super cheesy!
Photobucket

I couldn't finished up the fries cause i'm already super full after eating the Big burger. (:
I almost feel like Vomiting.

Even Baby also keep whinning that he is damn Full. Haha!
But still, i love their food.
Is really worth the money yo.

While waitinq for the movie to showcast.
Baby & I went crazy camwhorinq lahs.

BEWARE! LOTS OF PHOTOS UPLOADED!

Your love is sweetest drug.
The more i get, the more i want.

Photobucket



My baby boy always say i'm a smelly piglet!
Hahaha. i wonder who's the smelly one. (of cus is Baby lahs. oops!)





















Baby boy, i really enjoyed all datings with you.
I love the feeling of embracing in your arms.

Love you, Love you Baby.
I promised i'm not gonna leave you.
I'm proud to have you as mine. (:
Alrights, i'm off to lala land!.
Will blog again.
Bye readers. (:
mwahs!

No comments: