Tuesday, September 02, 2008



Hellos earthlings (:
it's been quite some days since i last bloq.
Been super busy & super lazy to blog. hee.

Life is as usual. School, Baby, Home, Girlfriends.
My babyboy is currently workinq, arghh! i'm missinq him already though is only just a few hrs since we parted. ha.
0h well, last sat meet up with my Huili Buddy.
quite sometime since i really meet her up to do some catchinq up.
Acc her for eye-brow trimminq.
Bought her to the place where i normally go for my eye-browinq trimminq.
Decided to head over to chinatown.
Walked walked around.


Had desserts, i love this particular desserts they sell. Yum yum!





Headed Back to my crib aftermath. (:
baby boy was already at my hse givinq my bro tuition.
I was a lil pissed off with Baby b'cus he touch my stuff w/o askinq me.


Frankly speakinq, i dislikes ppl touchinq my stuff w/o my permission.
i don't know why though the person is Baby, but i'm still angry bout it.
Baby, i'm sorry i got too agitated.


Baby & me went out aftermath.
Headed to Plaza Sinq, Bought the "12 lotus" movie ticket.
Had a quick dinner at Mos Burger cus we'r rushinq to catch a movie.
Ha, don't know why, we'r always rushinq whenever we'r goinq to catch a movie.
"12 Lotus" - still alright.
But i prefer "881" instead.


Headed home aftermath ((:




Goodbyes (:

No comments: