Sunday, September 21, 2008



I'm like oh-so busy lately.
Can't really dig out time to blog!


I'm doing fine lately.
My life is like a routine. Baby, Friends, Family. (:

I should be in thailand right now together with Peng Hock, Louis.. Blah blah. But i didn't went, cause i can't bear to leave all my sweethearts here, especially my Baby. I so miss Peng Hock & the gangs. I wonder how are they doing.

Anyway, Back to the topic.


BabyBoy has been pampering me, treating me like a princess.
I know, i should be repaying Baby back by showering him more love, but i didn't.
&Yet, in return, i gave him attitude, throwing temper at him again.
Sighs, i feel so guilty. I'm sucha Bad girlfriend.


My dear Baby, Thanks for giving in to me.
&Thanks for your understandinq and tolerating my stubborness.


Baby has been uber sweet.
Especially Today.
He reached my house, while i was still out with Huili Buddy.
He told me that he'll reached my hse at 230pm but he reached later than that.
I was kinda of unhappy about it.
I found out the truth why Baby was late when i reached home.
Didn't know that Baby actually took the effort and travelled down all the way to chinaTown, bought desserts for me and my family.
And he even went to buy facials stuff for me which i told Baby i wanted it yesterday when we saw it there.

Photobucket


I'm not good in words, i don't know how to expressed my feelings out at times.
But Baby, i just wanna say, i love you (:
You always never failed to give me what i wanted.
You'r always sacrificing and leaving the best just for me.
You are the best, Baby! I swear i'm not gonna let go of you.


On another note, I just read Huili's Buddy blog and finally get a chance to meet up with her today.
I can tell that she still misses yushu alot.
I don't how to console her or help her, all i could do was to lend her a listening ear.
I can understand how she feels now.


The feeling of Missing someone that you love and yet you aren't sure whether the person knows it or not is really v.torturing.
I really do hope and still wish to see Buddy and Yushu back together again.


I told Buddy that i really misses those times that me and her, yushu & his friend, xuan zhi, the five of us stay overnight at Jurong Bird Park.


Those memories ... ... sighs. Is really unforgettable. (:


Buddy, Pete and I really hope you could still go Malaysia with us this coming december.
Sighs. Buddy, do cheer up ya.
Meet you up for shopping session soon.


Alrights, that's all for the day.

Hopefully i will blog again real soon.

Goodbyes!

No comments: