Sunday, February 03, 2008

random. heartheart

Photobucket

sup people(:
ii finally find e time to blog!
mama bought me a lappy!

1.02.08 friday

since my mama didn't work, i decided be mummy girl for e day & acc mama for shopping!
mama bought me a pair of heels & a dress.
Photobucket
thanks mama. (:
then in e evening, i went to meet my beloved HUILIbestie.
wait for her to off work at 0utram, waited for almost 1/2 an hr siia?
she felt v.guilty for lettin mi wait so long, mus punish her. hiak hiak**
its been almost a wk since e both of us meet up, miss bestie so muchh! LOL.
don't ask me why i didn't work wif together wif bestie tis time, cus there is no more vacany avaliable for me. T.T
then we headed to our destination for hair extension.
yes yes, i know my hair is already v.long le.
but i wan LONGGER HAIR!
& im still not content. heh.
reached hme bout 11 plus tat day.

2.o2.o8 sat

it's bestie time (:
bestie didn't work, so we decided to go BUGIS to do sme shopping!
&ppl, don't ever ever go BUGIS if u really wanna shop on a saturday.
bugis is crowded wif lots of people tat day man.
which really turns our shopping mood off,& e weather is gg against us too.
luckily bestie bring along her umbrella.
Photobucket
both of us bought this black shoes to suit our leggins.
Photobucket
&this black top as well.

wanted to grab hme more things but! NONO, cannot.
must save money already.
wah, chinese new yr can really mke our pocket really hab a big hole man!
aft which, bestie & i went bac to jp to buy sme stocks for comestics.
chit-chat awhile to do sme catchin up b4 we headed home.
well, aft we meet on sat, duno wen we will be meetin aqns.
cus bestie will be leavin for m'sia on tue.
&i'll be leavin on wed i supposed?.

well, today mama bought me a bag as well.
mama is naggin me for buying many many things each time i go out.
i need a job badly now.
any intro pls?

buddy, sorry for not being able to accompany you jus now.
hope u'r alright now.
don't think too much le, k?
do take care of urself.

alrights, endin off with my pics of me me me!
LOL!
im off to bed.


uncle, u'r busying workin nwadays.
&its been awhile since we last really chat.
hope we could really have some catchin up.
do take care of urself too. (:

No comments: