Thursday, January 31, 2008

what the hell. heartheart

interview tml early in the morning at 9a.m tml?! wth.
well, i send in lots of resume to lots of agents to qet a job since duno wen.
then today one of e agent called me up early in e morninq, wen im still in my beauty sleep.
gave mi lots of miss calls, but i didn't even bother to ans.
until i gt v.pek chek, wanted to ans e call already, she HANG UP? -.-!!!
then she send me a sms tellin me there's a temporary admin cum receptionist job avaliable for me & asked me to go down for a interview tml.
alriqht, then i send her a reply tellin her that i'll go down for e interview.
then this is e pek chek part;
she didn't really mention clearly where's e exact place of e company luhs.
then how am i supposed to go then?!
she only tell me e company name, which is near bukit batok.
then expect me to find out e path to e company myself wen im supposed to reach at 9am??!!
& not only that, the last msq she send me was tellin me tat 'we miqht start you off immed'. see you at 9 then. wtf?
i ask her many many questions regardin e job all tat, she didn't even bother to reply me. nb.
so shld i really go down for e interview?.
if tml i really can't find e place , im qonna bomb her phone. hiak hiak**

i need morning call at 7am tml!

oh well, its been 5days since i last met him.
&im missinq him like hell already.
wad shld i do???????????????
i didn't even dare to rinq him up or msq him. sighs.
wondering how's he doinq right now.
hope u'r alrights.
take care uncleM.
you've been missed.



Right here waitinqq
oceans apart day after day
and i slowly go insane
i hear your voice on the line
but it doesn't stop the pain
if i see you next to never
how can we say forever

wherever you go
whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you

whatever it takes
or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

i took for granted all the times
that i thought would last somehow
i hear the laughter
i taste the tears
but i can t get near you now

oh can't you see it baby
you ve got me going crazy
i wonder how we can survive this romance
but in the end if i m with you
i ll take the chance
oh can t you see it baby
you ve got me going crazy
waiting for you~

wherever you go
whatever you do
please rmb im always still here riqht here waitinq for you


im sorry readers if my bored post is killinq you.
pls endure, cus im endinq my post soon.
bye.

No comments: