Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Photobucket
"my heart simply just hurts"

know what?
im typing this post & crying at the same time.
im really v.disappointed.
today supposed to meet him & his fren de.
end up, very very last minute he called & say he gt urgent things to attend so he couldn't make it le.
he sounded kinda of pissed off but i took e initiative to ask him what has happened actually.
he didn't told me wad actually happened but i was given attitude by him.
ok fine. at least i took e initiative to ask u right?! & yet this is what i got.
i woke up today & hoping to enjoy my day but my mood had all been turned off.
nevermind. leave me alone.
this time im really angry le.

thanks my girls who consoled me.
at least you people were there for me.
at least there are people who is there to care for me.
what about you huh?

now i jus feel like listening to one song "di yi ci" 第一次

No comments: