Sunday, January 20, 2008

i'm waiting ... heartheart

i promise to blog today, so here i goes.
i'm emo-ing, &im still emo-ing now.
i'm all alone at home now, mummy ask me to go shopping with her, but i rejected.
0thers did ask me to go out, but i jus wish to be alone for today.

well, in this post i jus qonna express all my feelings out.
0n friday, i made up my mind & headed to his hse, gave him e letter i wrote e niqht before to expressed all my feelinqs out.
e reason i decided to do this is b'cus keepin all my feelings & not sayin out is really a torture, i don't wish to regret for not sayin out.
bestie acc me too.
i wanted to leave aft givin him e letter actually, but we went out to vivo together aft tat.
everythin was like as normal, quarrellin & talkin back to each 0ther as usual.
i told him to read e letter aft he reach home.
but till now, i don't know if he've read it.
Even till now, i hasn't qot any reply from him.
WHY?!
why don't you just tell me?
do you know i feel that i'm like a idiot now, waitin for ur reply?.
why am i the one troubling, stress - ing over it now?
even my younger bro oso can tell me, jie don't think so much first, give urself & him some time first.
if you nid time, can you at least tell me?
i've already took the courage to tell you le.
Can you tell me what more shld i do now man?
i keep askin myself isit am i not good enough?.
i've enough of cryinq.
im tired & worn out now.
i'm sick of everything.
i really hope to put now this stress first b4 i face my o's lvls results.
everybody has their own past story.
don't live in ur past can?
its time to walk out of it le.

i'm qonna give myself & you some more time ..
gonna end my post with pictures.

day out to payalebar with bestie for hair extension

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

taken on friday

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

BESTIE is love !
sorry t0 th0se who i kept them worried .
bye people .

I wanna be, the last one that you call late at night
I wanna be, the first one that you dial when you open your eyes
Wanna be the one you run to
Wanna be the one that ain’t gon hurt you
I wanna be, yours
be yours
I wanna be
be yours
I wanna be
be yours ...

No comments: