Sunday, January 27, 2008

Photobucket

upset but accept it heartheart

sup ppl(: sorry for nt updating, don't worry, i didn't mia.
jus don't feel bloggin & i wish to be alone.
oh 24 jan, i gotten my o's lvl results.
for those who duno exactly hw much i fared, don't ask me, cus i didn't do well.
for those who know, keep it to urself pls, thanks.
& for god sake, stop gg ard askin bout my result can?.

im really devestated over my results, i've cried enuff over it.
& i knw no point crying over spilled milk.
what has done, has been done.
i can't change e fact tat i didn't do well, i oso hope i can.
all i can do now, is to accept e reality & face it.
e stress im gg thru nw, no matter can understand.

thru this, it mkes me realised who'r those peeps who really care bout me, really there for me wen i really nid them.
at e same time, there'r oso ppl who disappoint me as well.
wen i really needed them, they are nowher to b found.
its ok.
i quess i've to be strong & be more independent.

im really heartbroken.
but so wad?
i can't do anythin too.
e path tat im goin thru is goin to be tough,
all i yearn for was really supports.
peeps, please be there for me.
cus i really afraid tat im gonna face everythin alone.

Gradtitue to e followin ppl(:
to yuling & joshua ;
thanks for being there for me, helpin me in choosing e courses & all tat.
w/o u ppl, i guess im really gonna lose my way & end up nowher.
thanks for lettin me feel tat there are still people who care for me.

to uncle mike ;
i finally got to meet you up on sat.
cabbed down all e way to city hall to find you.
im so great right?. Lol.
anyways, thanks for makin me laugh & let me feel entertained.
don't qet too stress up over ur stuff, alrights?
life still goes on..
i'll be there for u if u nid me too.
im sure u'll get urself a stable job soon.
gambateh!

to liying darling ;
thanks girl for today.
thanks for acc me dwn to e campus today.
i was so stressed up in e afternoon, luckily u were there for me!
if u were to attend lessons today, i quess i won't b gg dwn to e campus to appeal le.
really thanks!
meet up soon again for shoppin & chit-chats alrights?.
loves (:

to huizhi buddy ;
buds, thanks for comin dwn to pei me aft i receive my results tat dae.
& givin me advice too.
thanks.

no matter hw tough life gonna be.
i still will move on ... ...

will you still be there for me?


im missing you !

niqhts ppl(:

No comments: