Friday, February 15, 2008

moody. heartheart

been feeling moody this few days, but i hide up all my feelings in order not to let ppl around me worried.
sorry for those dates i turned down & ignoring sms.
sorry liyinq girl, for not answering ur calls today.
i jus dun feel like gg anywhere & wish to b alone, hope u understand.
im worried bout my future, worried bout the future im gonna walk next.
oh god, can u please lead me the way, im really lost.
the path other ppl am gonna walk is shorter than mine, no matter wad mine is always longer & slower than others.
i feel so afraid, afraid that im gonna walk & go thru everythin all alone.
this few days i find it so hard finding someone who i can really confide all my sorrows to.
everybody seems to be busy doing their things, i also don't wish to disturb anybody.
i've a person in mind to confide my sorrows to & that is him.
he seems to be busy-ing with work, i dare not ring him up to disturb.
we hardly really talk to each other, only he can cheer me up with his lame crap&jokes.
i do miss him, but i can't do anything.
i'm tired of being the one who is always taking the initiative first.
its just makes me feels so thick-skinned.
but there sure must be someone taking the first step to contact another.
but why can't you take the first step first sometimes?
what kinda of a friend am i to you?
why do i feel that im just those kinda of friend that when u need me to be there, then come & look for me, if u dun need, then jus throw me aside.
or perhaps im thinking too much?
if that isn't the case, prove me wrong then.
i'm really afraid that the friendship between us will drift apart, getting furthur & furthur. i really dun wish to.
im really tryin my best not to let this to happen, but im tired of trying.

i miss ur morning msq.

我真的很想你
如果现在开口 如何挽留
我还能撑多久

No comments: