Sunday, February 24, 2008

0verdue rants. heartheart

hellos to all readers ((:
finallyyy i found the time to blog !.
xueli is a v.busy girl, you seee!
don't really rmb what i really did the past few days.
but i'm qonna rant randomly .

Rewinding ...
i - forgot - when , i met up with my girls namely CATHERINEsis, SEETHENGsis & yulinq.
its been so lonq since i last met them, &i really miss them like hell luhs.
it was a v.last mins decision, i met up wif yulinq first.
had a chit-chat sessions with her first while waitin for e two ladys to arrived.
then we went to sakae sushi to eat buffet for dinner.
the followings photos are all e food we had, so don't drool. heh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
LOL. my cat bao bao still really believes what this signs says.
LMAOS!.

Photobucket

Photobucket
strawberry is teh love of mi & seetheng ((:

Photobucket
ice cream mkes me HAPPY ~

oh god, i quess im e one droolinq nw upon seeing e pics of e food. heh.
e sad things is b'cus we were all too full, too lazy already ...
i didn't managed to take PHOTOS with my GIRLS!!! ROARS!! -.-
nvm, hope there'll be chances aqns.
anyway, thanks girl for the wonderful day.
i really enjoy e times spent wif u ppl that day.
meet up soon aqns alrights!

...
...
...

then e next day, a grp of ppl came to my house to have steamboat for dinner.
they'r seethenq, yulinq, joshua, wilson lee, peiyu & my dearest xinyiGIRLFRIEND. ((:

so sad, my catbaobao wasn't here.
my moma misses her presence too. heh heh.

Photobucket

Photobucket
snapshot of them.

Photobucket
my dearest xinyi girl came with this lil presents for me.

Photobucket
& e sweet letter which warms my heart.

thanks girlfriend! <3
loves ya many many. hope to see ya ard soon.
im really sorry if that day i neqlect u aside , really sorry .
meet up soon when u'r free for me ba.

...
...

i shall rant till here.
my hands r tired.
qonna save e rest for tml ~

so stay tuned.

...

I MISS YOU , r u aware of it ?
i doubt so.

No comments: