Thursday, October 22, 2009

People just come and goes.

emo butterfly Pictures, Images and Photos


In life, we met alot of people and as time goes, some will leave your life just when you thought they gonna stay in your life forever.
Those that stays are defined as 'true ones'. Only the true ones will stay.
This the reality of life, and i hate to face it.
To me, those close to me, play a important role in my life.
Thus, i will never/want anyone of them to goes out of my life.

But, reality is cruel. Some things is beyond our control, we can't always have things to goes the way we want it to be.
I should start to learn to accept it. If not life will be miserable for me just like how it is now.

After so many things had happened, i learn this four words, "Life still goes on".

In short, before we want to hurt our love ones around us, why not learn to treasure and appreciate what they have done for you?
Life is short and we only live it for once, and just like what my boyfriend told me " We can never predict what will happen in the future "

So cherish what you have now and be satisfied. Life is too short for you to regret.



P.S Jasmine, if you are reading this post. Cheer up alrights? Life still has to move on... If you need me to chat with you, i'm just a call away..

No comments: