Thursday, October 15, 2009

Part of my life.

  • School as usual today. But not a proper lessons being conducted yet. Super sian.
  • All i did was talk cock with peng hock & co as always. (cheer up YPH sis, it's already the past, don't brood over it already.)
  • Baby came over to fetch me. I headed home to bath and changed.
  • Went to JP, ate Ah Kun toast with BB.


  • Chat with BB awhile and he left for work, while i went to meet Yuling, See Theng and Ah Cat.
  • Ate dinner together.
  • See Theng treated us Ice cream at bento box.


  • Play arcade, Sweet home aftermath.
  • I'm so super lazy to do a proper update. This explains why it is all in point form.

    Yuling & Co. jio me go JB tml~ But i doubt i can. So sad. I know they will be super upset. Sorry girls! I wished to join you girls too. Sob.

    Afterall, they are still the ones whom i enjoyed hanging around, talk cock with, joke around with. They are the ones i can't afford to lose.

    May our friendship stay like this forever. Love you girls!

    No comments: