Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Moving On is so tough.


Life doesn't seems to be going smoothly for me.
I cried infront of my boyfriend terribly yesterday night. Luckily i still have him with me at that time.

I found out something and after knowing it, i really feel hurt.
Just like someone stab a knife straight through my heart.

I don't think there is still a need to find out why, the answer is already so obvious.

Just like what HZ told me, i should really 看开
一点 .
Life is like this, we will have to meet alot of obstacles on the way.
I got to stay strong. But a negative side of me always take everything too hard. So whenever i met a obstacles, i will find it hard to face it and let go.
That's why i'm suffering now.

I experience this kind of feeling before and i really hate to experience it again.
But what to do? i can't do any shit about it.
it's isn't the first time already.

Can anyone tell me, why being a kind soul, yet people still gave you a bad treatment in return?
WHY???

I'm gonna be stupid for this very last time. I swear this is the last time.
I don't wanna get hurt ever again.

Even though i'm upset,
But. . .
I'm still glad that i still have people around me, showing me that they cared and loved me and continue giving me those support i needed.
Thanks. You know who you are(:

Goodbye!
Moving On is tough but i will still try to pick myself up.
Life still has to go on.





No matter what happens, i know someone will always be there for me...

And that is you. .

My boy. <3

No comments: